Oi... Lembrei-me de criar um Blog que sirva como Diário e que possa ser um local onde possa partilhar aquilo que aprecio. Enjoy it!

Monday, September 04, 2006

Paris 2001

1 st time in Paris... I was fatter than I'm now lol. Paris - city of romance... the Ideal place to take my mummy :) four funny days showing mummy the beauties of Paris. Fantastic Louvre and George Pompidou, the Madelaine Church, the painters in Monmartre, the charm of Marais, the modern La Defense, Luxembourg Gardens... Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Como um novato, eu estou sempre em busca de artigos que podem me ajudar. Obrigado Wow! Obrigado! Eu sempre quis escrever no meu site algo como isso. Posso tomar parte do seu post no meu blog?

1:02 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home