Oi... Lembrei-me de criar um Blog que sirva como Diário e que possa ser um local onde possa partilhar aquilo que aprecio. Enjoy it!

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Viagens (2000)

Barcelona

My first time in Barcelona was in 1999/2000 New Years Eve period. The city was packed with hysteric Italians, ready for fun and to disturb the others! Barcelona appeared to me as a city of contrasts... but my strongest experiences were in Raval Neighbourhood, a non recommendable area at the time being, where I assisted to a bitch fight and to a pick pocketing... but already 6 years ago Raval was suffering a transformation which make from this area one of the most dynamic areas in the actual Barcelona, with trendy bars and stores opening everywhere. Other great experience was to participate in one "Furia del Baus" performance in the last half an hour of 1999. Nevertheless, I didn't become passionate for Barcelona until I came back for New years eve 2005/2006... Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home